The policies of Duke University apply to all components of Duke, including Duke University Health System, and govern the pursuit of Duke's missions - education, research and patient care.
Duke Policies apply to the entire Duke enterprise, although individual Duke Policies may be directly-relevant to only certain segments of the organization. Duke Policies are officially designated as such by their inclusion on the Duke Policy website, and are distinct from other statements and regulations promulgated as policy within schools, departments or other specific areas of the Duke enterprise that may not apply to the entire organization.
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Leave
- Appointment, Promotion and Tenure
- Role of Faculty in University Affairs
- Policies Applicable to All Students
- Policies and Procedures for Each Duke Community
- Residential Policies
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Conflict of Interest Policy for Officers and Employees with Administrative Responsibilities
- Gift Acceptance and Disposition
- Group Email
- Mass Communication Tools/Software Purchases
- Collection, Storage, and Use of Social Security Numbers
Policy statements specific to Duke University Health System may be accessed via the employee intranet. Access to this site is restricted to employees that have been granted log-on privileges.